9.12.2014

Yui Q & A



1. Dog person? Cat person?
Dog person. I love dog especially toy poodle!

2. Favorite ingredient for sushi is?
I often eat salmon

3. Favorite song in Sakura Gakuin is?
For now is "Mikansei shiruetto". I love the lyrics.

4. The thing that you're addicted recently is?
Nōnen Rena-chan from Amachan.

5. Favorite sport?
Dance, soccer, volleyball

6. Bad at what sport?
Maybe nothing in particular, I wonder?

7. Favorite anime is?
"K-on", "MadoMagi", "Crayon Shin-chan" and so on

8. Where you want to go?(Japan)
I would like to go Okinawa!!

9. Where you want to go?(Overseas)
I went there when I was little but I want to go to Saipan again!

10. Favorite Idol is?
Karen Girl's.

11. Other than Idol, what is your dream job?
Nurse

12. Favorite color is?
Cherry pink. But I like as long as it is bright color!

13. Do you want to reborn as male or female?
Female. I want to be student of Sakura Gakuin even if reborn!

14. What thing do you bought the most in convenience store?
Such as salad and sweets

15. What did you do when you're depressed?
Get a power listening to favorite music. Consultation with reliable graduates when I have trouble!

16. Your weakness is?
I dislike the sound "gar..." when clawing the blackboard~!!

17. Favorite ingredient for rice balls is?
Hmm. It depends on the mood but I love salmon

18. What was the premortal life of you do you think?
Rabbit (laughs).

19. Favorite foreign artists is?
It is for quite some time ago, but... Ariana Grande.

20. Do you popular (among opposite gender)?
No No No No No (laughs).
{original question could have meant "does Yui think she is popular among boys?"}

21.Your charm point is?
Fluffy cheeks and naturally curly hair

22. Favorite TV program is?
"Victorious" and "Sam & Cat" (This is where I found Ariana Grande!)

23 .Favorite season is?
Summer

24. Favorite event is?
Sport festival. I want to try in Sakura Gakuin too!

25. Favorite phrase is?
"Nandarou?" (I wonder what you say?)

26. Your strong point is?
Strong thought to get into Sakura Gakuin.

27. Your weak point is?
Cower before need arises.

28. The thing that you will paying attention to?
Eat whole tomato

29. The first thing to do when wake up?
Stretching. "For grow taller" (laughs)

30. Sensitive to cold? Sensitive to heat?  
If need to say either, I wonder is sensitive to heat?

31. Feet size is?
24cm!!

32. Favorite hairstyle is?
Ponytail, twintail, bun hairstyle!

33. Clothes that you bought recently is?
I had bought a lot summer clothes

34. What subject do you good at?
Recently is Mathematics and Physical Education as well

35. Favorite movie?
Toy Story 3 and Sugar Rush! Little Mermaid! And many more!

36. What will you do if you win the lottery of 600 million yen?
Go to Disneyland and buy a lot of Ariel goods and save the rest (laughs)

37. How long do you take for bathing?
Never measure before (laughs). About 30 minutes?

38.How long for you to dry your hair?
It finish very fast!

39. Using one word to describe your characteristic.
Clumsy

40. What make you happy recently?
When I had a dream that I met Nōnen Rena-chan.

41. What make you sad recently?
The body height is catch up by brother who 2 years old younger than me...

42. What make you angry recently?
Hmm, when I walked on a rainy day, the water flew to my clothes and become wet after a truck drive through the puddle!

43.Favorite sweet is?
Konjac jelly

44. Have you got any award before?
I have been honored on book report when elementary school and also penmanship! And then, I was also honored in art poster.

45. Favorite drink is?
Peach type (such as peach tea)!

46. People that you respect is?
Sakura Gakuin graduates.

47. What is the age you want to married?
Hmm, I do not know (laughs)!

48. Do you have anything you're scared (people, thing or place)
Spook/Ghost.......Not even dare to think about it when alone (cry)

49.The most difficult kanji that you know is?
鬱from憂鬱(depression) I wonder!

50. Thing that you want to accomplish before dying?
Live performance with all the members of Sakura Gakuin up until now.

51. How do you think the world now?
For me, I watch a movie called "ALWAYS: Sunset on Third Street", Showa era was nice! Anyway right now everything in this world is convenient.

52. What dish do you cook best?
I wonder is omelet? It's fun when write or draw on it with ketchup after it done

53. What will you do if you can use magic?
I want to fly to the sky and walk on the rainbow

54. Which group do you wish to have a Battle of Bands?
Shiosai no memory (Memory of sea roar)

55. What time do you going to bed?
It keep changing day by day but I'm consider to sleep early among Sakura Gakuin members.

56. What time do you wake up?
The school day is roughly 7:00!

57. Favorite novel is?
"Good Luck!" It is a wonderful story of clover

58. Favorite great man is?
Super lady from school rules of Sakura Gakuin♪

59. Favorite warlord is?
Takeda Shingen's brother Takeda Nobushige I wonder!? I heard he was a broad‐minded person

60. Football World Cup, what is your expected winning country?
Japan! I would like to give support to Okubo Yoshito!

61. Which is your favorite train line in Tokyo?
Yurikamome. I want to get on a ride since excited!

62. What is your favorite rides in amusement park?
Roller coaster!

63. What magazine do you read the most?
No magazine that I'm buying for every month, but I will buy when I found the magazine feature of SG graduates ♪

64. What anime characters that you think is cool?
Homura-chan from "MadoMagi"!

65.What is the most embarrassing thing happen so far?
I thought it was our car, but when I get on the car, that is the car of the person that I dont know at all (laughs)

66. How will you spend on one day holiday?
Dating with Moa, Hana, Yunano. Seldom have chance to go together since the plan is not match.......

67. How do you release the stress?
Shout toward the pillow.

68. Which part do you like for grilled meat?
I love skirt steak!

69. What animal analogy can you use to describe Taguchi Hana?
Tiger~!!

70. What animal analogy can you use to describe Isono Rinon?
Koala~♪

71. What animal analogy can you use to describe Notsu Yunano?
Deer!

72.What animal analogy can you use to describe Ooga Saki?
Shiba Inu!

73.What animal analogy can you use to describe Shirai Saki?
Polar Bear ♪

74. What animal analogy can you use to describe Yamaide Aiko?
Toy Poodle

75. What animal analogy can you use to describe Kurashima Sara?
Panda!

76. What animal analogy can you use to describe Okada Megumi?
Red Panda!!

77. Do you want to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone?
To everyone who worried about me during March.

78. How many seconds you took for 50m run?
Do not remember in detail but it is about 8 seconds!!

79. What you want to eat when the world end?
Tomato fruit

80. Your favorite comedian is?
There are a lot of them

81. What was the thing that praised the most by your parent to you?
The caring about my brother!

82. Female artist that you yearning is?
Amano Aki from "Amachan", Nōnen Rena-chan!

83. Male artist that you yearning is?
Taneichi senpai from "Amachan" Fukushi Sota-san!

84. Between 200 years ago and 200 years later, which one will you like to travel to?
200 years later

85. Between the ability to speak with animal and ability to speak all the language in the world, which one do you prefer?
The ability talk to animals! Because the language around the world can be learn by study!

86. Your favorite character is?
Ariel and Toy Story

87.Headphone and Earphone, which one do you prefer?
Earphones when carry around! But Either one is good (laughs).

88. If you have one wish to come true?
Live performance with all the members of Sakura Gakuin up until now (2nd time for today(laughs))

89. What is the thing that you bought will give you a feeling of "Ah, failed...." ?
Pen that ink is not coming out……(laughs).

90. What will you do when Alien is in front of you?
I'll try to say "Warewareha, Human da" (laughs)
(The is rumor that martian said "Warewareha, Martian da" when in contact with earth)

91.What is your favorite quotes?
Rainbow after rain

92.Have you ever seen a ghost?
Should be no. I absolutely absolutely absolutely do not want to see it!

93. What kind of person did other person describe you?
A natural person? they said (laughs).

94. Are you detail-oriented person? Or careless person?
If really want to say either one, I wonder if I'm detail-oriented person?

95. What is your first bought CD?
My first bought CD with my own pocket money is Momoiro Clover CD

96. What kind of person do you easy to contact with ?
Person who make me feel comfortable when with them.

97. What type of person that you dislike?
Liar.

98. Are there anything that trouble you recently?
I'm trouble with cut or not cut the hair! ... it's not only recently (laughs)

99. What is the most treasure thing of you?
Sakura Gakuin members include graduates, family and fukei-san~

100. Please write a few words to Kikuchi Moa.
Moa~! Thank you always! We are really always together anytime and also anywhere! No Yui today without Moa. I became stronger. Let's play together again. And let's keep being friends from now on.